Thursday, September 8, 2016

Another Leftover Day. Sort of. I always keep a ton of fruit in the house. We try to rarely by sweets but have unlimited access for the kids to whatever fruit we have. I was getting to the end of our fruit stash and needed to replace everything so i need to use up what we had. Kinder-Minion voted for a fruit salad with cottage cheese. He did however have one slice of pizza that was leftover that he wanted as well so that got thrown in the mix. I was surprised that he didn't finish his pizza and only ate half of his cottage cheese. Lunch was a medley of Raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, watermelon balls and pineapple. Side of full fat cottage cheese.



Crazy random Piece of pizza that was cut into 4 tiny slices

I didn't realize that I had a bread tie under my photo. My bad, this was trying to pack in a hurry since running late.



No comments:

Post a Comment