Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Tackle Box, Craft Box, How do you do?

Who doesn't love a tackle box lunch box? If this wasn't a tackle box, It was a craft box. Seriously for $5 you can move around the dividors and put all kinds of fun stuff. In fact after this photo I will add a few other just for some ideas. I have been using this specific box for myself since I was pregnant with my son. When I would be out all day long I would pack this for myself in a little cooler and I was good to go for the entire day. The squeezy bottle again have come to the rescue. One if filled with peanut butter and the other is filled which jam. He took his cheese out and made basically a peanut butter and linzer cookie on a grander scale. The cheese he had on the seperate heart not pictured that was cut out. He didnt see the smiley face until he removed the heart for his lunch. fruit was Grapes and off to the right are homemade peppermint date balls and raspberry meringue roses and for his veggies he has rainbow carrot flowers, broccoli and cauliflower and cheese.


Success as usual. But I wanted to leave you with a few other ideas. Some of the items I might not know what exactly they are since some of these photos are a bit more than 5 years old.


This one was cucumbers, cheese cubes, peanut butter yogurt pretzles, mixed nuts, Egg salad on thin bread rounds, and homemade applesauce. This container is deep enough to fit the 1/2 cup glad containers.


 This was Peanut butter sandwhich with yogurt mixed with ALOT of peanut butter for a dip, carrots and celery, raspberries and yogurt pretzels


Turkey Croissant Sandwich with spiced apples, peanut butter yogurt pretzels and mixed nuts.


I remember I was pregnant with this one and I was flying to see my mom. This was my flight food. Ham and cheese with spinach roll ups, ham cubes, cheese cubes, truffles, dried plums, mixed nuts, carrots and celery, grapefruit and strawberries. I had packed a TON of food for that flight with a super long layover. I was ever so grateful for not needing to buy food in the airport.


I know this photo was on my 1st entry but I wanted to share it again because it was one of my favorites. It just looked so pretty and it was soo yummy. I will likely pack this at least once for my kinder-minions lunch one day.

Almond Butter and Blueberry Jam, Almonds, Truffles and Dried Lemon Escennce Plums, Cinnamon spiced apples with english toffee stevia, cucumber and radish salad, Cheese cubes, And lemoney lemon pepper snow peas. My favorite simple lunch ever.

The things you can do with a craft box. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment