Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Insta meal and sleep

It seems that Kinder-Minion is finally back to his old self. He is doing amazing and wants to take care of me since he got me sick, he is too sweet. He originally wanted me to make him tomato soup and grilled cheese but I am lucky i even got up this morning. I run through the daddy back up plan of PB&J and an apple and cheese stick for him in the event i didn't wake up. Fortunately everything worked it self out and I did wake up. 

Sandwich pepperoni wrapped around cheddar and ham slices wrapped around mozzarella. thinking back I prolly should have paired that different. snap peas, pickles, carrots, cantaloupe and blueberries
not pictures is a serving of maria cookies and a squeezy bottle of peanut butter served in a lock n lock container.

I am not anticipating leftovers since this is a normal quick lunch that I think of a lunchable where i don't care nor want to do anything even though i know it is much better and cheaper than an actual lunchable. After making lunch I headed back to bed. I am clocking out for the day and will make his lunch tonight if I am feeling up to it. Goodnight everyone and have a super day!

No comments:

Post a Comment