Monday, August 22, 2016

Monday and back to school YAY!

 So hooray it looks like Kinder-minion is feeling well enough to go back to school today and I am so happy. We wanted to wait till end of day before deciding on when we were gonna go get mini minion in case we got a call from the school again asking for us to go and pick him up. He seemed to be doing fine but was a bit spacey so we are erring on the side of caution.

Lunch today was a bit of a rush since we have been going to bed so early.

left to right. celery sticks, bread rounds, apple rounds
apple rounds, homemade peanut butter, cheese rounds
grapes, bread rounds and carrot sticks in a 
Kiddo Feedo 9 section silicone mold

So i learned something today. Unless i have something to secure a sauce, it isn't recommended in this container. Apparently his peanut butter exploded everywhere. It was a mess to clean at that point however he ate everything except half a round of apple slices and half of his celery which i expected anyway since he does not like celery unless it has peanut butter on it. Despite the peanut butter fiasco I would call this a success.

Happily since we haven't picked up mini minion yet I had a chance to work on and clean up after a soap project today and I am very happy with how it turned out. I have them scented in a Fragrance called Spanish Fly and it smells oh so sexy. And despite dropping my squirt bottle in the middle of the wet soap and messing up the design i think i was still able to salvage it decently.




I cannot wait for the cut. These will be my dragon egg soaps. These are also 100% olive oil so they are my castile soaps and will be super moisturizing. I have only made one other castile and it cured for just over a year. It is wonderfully bubbly and makes my skin feel nice and soft.


No comments:

Post a Comment