Tuesday, August 23, 2016

The Plague!

 Well I was super exciting knowing that we planned on dropping off my son today at school and then going to pick up his sister. Of course we all know what happens when you make plans right? I woke up this morning and felt like i was swallowing razor blades. Awesome. I didn't want to but i made lunch anyway and the new plan was to drop of my son and head to urgent care. This was brought to you by me preplanning meals from complicated to crazy easy and not wanting to make food.

Lunch: Ikea meatballs, red and yellow watermelon balls and cantaloupe balls, 3 crackers and cubed cheese and some snap peas. served in a Beaba multiportion babyfood container. All of the cups are 5 oz. Not shown snack was a mini bag of animal crackers

I am ever so thankful that i prepped all the fruit and cheese on Sunday when I wasn't sick because i definitely did not want to be doing it today. When he got home we found out this meal was another success because he had Zero leftovers today.

Going to the urgent care found out I have a severe case of strep. The white blisters go all the way down my throat and some are bleeding. On top of it I also have a sinus infection so I can breath out of one side of my face while the other side is runny. Seeing as how I use a CPAP machine at night to breath. This is proving to be a challenge. Not a happy camper. I know it does no good to whine about it. So I am gonna do it here. Damn you Plague... *shakes fist in the air* GRR, ARGH...

No comments:

Post a Comment